Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Cabela's sent out an email announcement today.

·
4,182 Posts
I will say first off, I have no interest. Not sure about even 400 fps for the way I hunt. That said, it seems very robust, has a rock solid looking scope rail, and the cranking system sounds like it is about as good as you could possibly get. For those who have been waiting for one, I hope it’s all you hoped for.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
That thing looks mean! I wonder how hard it would be to time it? Not much string there to mess with.......Will it take a special press or will the regular Ravin press work?

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
341 Posts
He didn't even shoot it in the video! I get that he wanted to get an overview video out quick, but geez, he could have at least taken a single shot on camera 😂

·
Registered
54 Posts
He didn't even shoot it in the video! I get that he wanted to get an overview video out quick, but geez, he could have at least taken a single shot on camera 😂
I watched a lot of Borkholder Archery clips the past few months, and they are all like that. They do one video to introduce a new product, & later they do second video at the range. Typically, they show a three shot group @ 60 yards (sometimes promoting their custom made bolts at the same time).

1 - 20 of 115 Posts