Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for this review.
I received my Big Bird Trigger Shoe last week, I shoot an R-10 and really agree with Riflenut, this allows me significantly more trigger control. This device makes it easier to use the tip of my finger on the trigger and makes the trigger surface little wider. Similar to percission shooting with a pistol, trigger finger placement will cause a shooter to push or pull a shot right or left. The Trigger Shoe helps mitigate that with the Ravin. Anything that improves my accuracy is a worthy investment for me. Great Job Big Bird 1!! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thanks for this review.
I received my Big Bird Trigger Shoe last week, I shoot an R-10 and really agree with Riflenut, this allows me significantly more trigger control. This device makes it easier to use the tip of my finger on the trigger and makes the trigger surface little wider. Similar to percission shooting with a pistol, trigger finger placement will cause a shooter to push or pull a shot right or left. The Trigger Shoe helps mitigate that with the Ravin. Anything that improves my accuracy is a worthy investment for me. Great Job Big Bird 1!! Thank you!
Hi John,
You are very welcome and a special thanks to Riflenut as well.
Riflenut's 'Tail Gate' videos are always informative and I've actually grown accustom to that 'Tennessee Slang'.

That little trigger shoe was a pain to design because I wanted to make sure it locked in place and would never move. But it was worth the effort and I too am loving it on my R10.
Next project up is a custom snap-on Stirrup for all model Ravins. Should be able to demo next week if I get a little pause in Bird mount orders.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I purchased a Bigbird1 Trigger Shoe just because he made it and Rifle Nut said it works. Im glad I did. The Ravin has a great trigger but this feature reduces the length of pull and improves my finger tip position on the trigger. At first you don't notice it but when your really concentrating to see how accurate these Ravins are you suddenly realize your trigger is extremely crisp and with some concentration I was shooting sub 1” groups at 35 yards with 003 Ravin Arrows and lighted nocks with Sevr titanium broadheads every shot, ( like 12 in a row).
That is very adequate for me 90% of my deer hunting shots are 40 yards and under.
Very pleased with this product, thank you guys for this upgrade!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can't say enough about the BB1 Trigger shoe! Made a world of difference in grip and trigger feel. As well as enhancing my hand position for accuracy. I can get a whole better feel for the trigger now.

Reactions: John H

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi John,
You are very welcome and a special thanks to Riflenut as well.
Riflenut's 'Tail Gate' videos are always informative and I've actually grown accustom to that 'Tennessee Slang'.

That little trigger shoe was a pain to design because I wanted to make sure it locked in place and would never move. But it was worth the effort and I too am loving it on my R10.
Next project up is a custom snap-on Stirrup for all model Ravins. Should be able to demo next week if I get a little pause in Bird mount orders.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey big bird, I wood like to get a trigger shoe for my r10, I am not very good on this internet thing, hope I’m not doing anything wrong,I u could contact me

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hi Revjo1,
You're not doing anything wrong at all. Unfortunately, I have no trigger shoes in stock and am unable to make you one until I get back from a hunting trip.
If you would kindly PM me by selecting my avatar and pick 'message', I'll ship you one as soon as I can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts