Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for this review.
I received my Big Bird Trigger Shoe last week, I shoot an R-10 and really agree with Riflenut, this allows me significantly more trigger control. This device makes it easier to use the tip of my finger on the trigger and makes the trigger surface little wider. Similar to percission shooting with a pistol, trigger finger placement will cause a shooter to push or pull a shot right or left. The Trigger Shoe helps mitigate that with the Ravin. Anything that improves my accuracy is a worthy investment for me. Great Job Big Bird 1!! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Thanks for this review.
I received my Big Bird Trigger Shoe last week, I shoot an R-10 and really agree with Riflenut, this allows me significantly more trigger control. This device makes it easier to use the tip of my finger on the trigger and makes the trigger surface little wider. Similar to percission shooting with a pistol, trigger finger placement will cause a shooter to push or pull a shot right or left. The Trigger Shoe helps mitigate that with the Ravin. Anything that improves my accuracy is a worthy investment for me. Great Job Big Bird 1!! Thank you!
Hi John,
You are very welcome and a special thanks to Riflenut as well.
Riflenut's 'Tail Gate' videos are always informative and I've actually grown accustom to that 'Tennessee Slang'.

That little trigger shoe was a pain to design because I wanted to make sure it locked in place and would never move. But it was worth the effort and I too am loving it on my R10.
Next project up is a custom snap-on Stirrup for all model Ravins. Should be able to demo next week if I get a little pause in Bird mount orders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts