Premium Member
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Goggles Cap Cloud Beard

·
Premium Member
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It appears you can order anything from them and pay 4 easy installments with ZERO interest! They even show the illusive R18 in the add......

If you're on the fence, here ya go!

Reactions: R. Toker

·
13,779 Posts
Wouldn't ... surprise me given their history of screwing their customers.

·
4,383 Posts
I’m sure that will amount to more sales. Probably not a bad business move. Pay pal has offered it for a good while and several other buy now pay latter outfits.interest fee it’s not a bad deal.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Wouldn't ... surprise me given their history of screwing their customers.
Duke,
And yet you own one and it's your primary hunting crossbow.:oops::rolleyes:

You gotta give them credit. They make a crossbow complicated enough that most who buy one either take it to an archery shop for a string change or trade it in for a newer model.
It'a a Win-Win for the archery shops and Ravin.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
That guy appears to be holding an unobtaininum model R18. You can buy now, but they aren't claiming they will ship now.

Other than that I like my Ravins and I haven't ever been screwed by them. Their customer service has been good on the few problems I have had.

Maybe that guy rangled an r18 away from Big Foot for the picture. Or maybe he is Big Foot.

·
Registered
Ten Point Nitro 505 Burris Oracle X
1,986 Posts
I think they are a good company in the Hunting Industry. They have made some great bows and helped me immediately whenever I asked. I am shooting Ten Point right now but I would have no problem owning a Ravin. I think some people forget these companies have to turn a profit to stay in business. (Research and Development...Pay Staff...Supply Chain issues. Etc...) I'm certain they would love to make every transaction perfect.

we Ten Point guys are extremely lucky to have Randy Wood and his team on here to help us with issues but I just wanted to say I had great support from Ravin.

·
Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Garmin Xero
1,914 Posts
Nothing but TenPoint for me until they give me the shaft. I don’t see that happening. I live an hour and 20min south of Mogadore Ohio. Easy to get service if I need it. Now if only Burris would move to Ohio since I use their service all the time :ROFLMAO::oops:

·
Registered
17,117 Posts
The rest of the story: You only get 6 weeks interest free to pay what you owe.

Sezzle provides Ravin shoppers with the option to purchase gear today and make four easy, interest-free payments over six weeks with 0% impact on your credit.
Here's How it Works:
SHOP:​
Shop the Ravin site, search for the apex gear you need, and add those item(s) to your cart.
CHECKOUT:​
Select the “Sezzle” option during checkout to get directed to the Sezzle site, where you can sign up or log in to complete your order.
SEZZLE IT:​
Your order will be shipped out right away and your payments will be split up over the next six weeks.

Living at the apex of the hunt is now more attainable with Sezzle.

·
Premium Member
5,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The rest of the story: You only get 6 weeks interest free to pay what you owe.

Sezzle provides Ravin shoppers with the option to purchase gear today and make four easy, interest-free payments over six weeks with 0% impact on your credit.

Here's How it Works:'s How it Works:

SHOP:​
Shop the Ravin site, search for the apex gear you need, and add those item(s) to your cart.
CHECKOUT:​
Select the “Sezzle” option during checkout to get directed to the Sezzle site, where you can sign up or log in to complete your order.
SEZZLE IT:​
Your order will be shipped out right away and your payments will be split up over the next six weeks.

Living at the apex of the hunt is now more attainable with Sezzle.
I wonder what happens if you go OVER the six weeks? Anyone interested in going this route, better read the fine print!

But someone that don't have all the money up front, this could help them out.....That's the main reason I posted it, for those guys. Bows are high now and this info may help. I still get Ravin emails from when I owned one, and this was the one I got today.

Reactions: Regohio

·
Registered
TenPoint Viper S400 / Garmin Xero
1,914 Posts
Ok I stand corrected 1hr 33min according to my maps :LOL:. 64 miles

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
wow...that gives you a whole 6 weeks to file for bankruptcy after the purchase.......................... 😆

·
Registered
727 Posts
Another possibility is Ravin recognized/recognizes the need to show a lower price with respect to the bows, not everyone has the cash right now to afford a "high end" machine, they sunk a lot of capital into the development of the R500 series and are not willing to let it slide as they have too much invested at the moment, and breaking up the one chunk into several smaller chunks may just attract more customers into the market share.

·
13,779 Posts
Another possibility is Ravin recognized/recognizes the need to show a lower price with respect to the bows, not everyone has the cash right now to afford a "high end" machine, they sunk a lot of capital into the development of the R500 series and are not willing to let it slide as they have too much invested at the moment, and breaking up the one chunk into several smaller chunks may just attract more customers into the market share.
Six weeks?... what happens if you renege? Miss payments? Strikes me as almost being "predatory lending" to get you to pay for something you probably wouldn't buy. Seems to me if you can't afford to put it on your credit card and pay for it in 4.33 weeks, you're skating toward too much debt and more problems only getting a couple weeks more. It also feels to me to be a bad thing to buy discretionary toys on credit. I don't buy it if I don't have the money in the bank to pay the Cabelas card the second the bill comes in. Years back you used to play with the banks money for 30 days by paying your credit card bill at the last minute. Nowadays with the .01% interest they give you it doesn't pay not to pay the bill as soon as you get it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts