Premium Member
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Goggles Cap Cloud Beard

·
Premium Member
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It appears you can order anything from them and pay 4 easy installments with ZERO interest! They even show the illusive R18 in the add......

If you're on the fence, here ya go!

Reactions: R. Toker

·
Premium Member
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The rest of the story: You only get 6 weeks interest free to pay what you owe.

Sezzle provides Ravin shoppers with the option to purchase gear today and make four easy, interest-free payments over six weeks with 0% impact on your credit.

Here's How it Works:'s How it Works:

SHOP:​
Shop the Ravin site, search for the apex gear you need, and add those item(s) to your cart.
CHECKOUT:​
Select the “Sezzle” option during checkout to get directed to the Sezzle site, where you can sign up or log in to complete your order.
SEZZLE IT:​
Your order will be shipped out right away and your payments will be split up over the next six weeks.

Living at the apex of the hunt is now more attainable with Sezzle.
I wonder what happens if you go OVER the six weeks? Anyone interested in going this route, better read the fine print!

But someone that don't have all the money up front, this could help them out.....That's the main reason I posted it, for those guys. Bows are high now and this info may help. I still get Ravin emails from when I owned one, and this was the one I got today.

Reactions: Regohio

·
Premium Member
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I just read a study today that 74% of millennials in this country owe a dept. of at least $100,000! Home mortgages were not included in the study. 64% of the dept was credit cards.....

It's just too easy to swipe a card and get what you want these days. They don't even think about how they're gonna pay it back!

·
Premium Member
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Reactions: 0002s
1 - 5 of 5 Posts