Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Ten Point Nitro 505 Burris Oracle X
1,953 Posts
I think they are a good company in the Hunting Industry. They have made some great bows and helped me immediately whenever I asked. I am shooting Ten Point right now but I would have no problem owning a Ravin. I think some people forget these companies have to turn a profit to stay in business. (Research and Development...Pay Staff...Supply Chain issues. Etc...) I'm certain they would love to make every transaction perfect.

we Ten Point guys are extremely lucky to have Randy Wood and his team on here to help us with issues but I just wanted to say I had great support from Ravin.

·
Registered
Ten Point Nitro 505 Burris Oracle X
1,953 Posts
Yeah ... and whoever thought you'd see the day that they put water in a bottle, hype a market for it among the yuppie/woke crowd and sell it to you for more than the price of a beer or soda??? :rolleyes: My grandfather is rolling over in his grave laughing. If I need water it comes outta the tap. Sometimes it comes oudda da tap and into a quart Nalgene bottle or two. When I think of all the frightening water that's made it's way into my mouth...lol Swimming in stagnant creeks in summer pushing the rafts of green slime out of the way to reach open water? Diving in filthy rivers? Lakes, the ocean?🤢 Bottled water my arse!!!
View attachment 229226
Forehead Face Cap Jaw Plant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts