Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Another possibility is Ravin recognized/recognizes the need to show a lower price with respect to the bows, not everyone has the cash right now to afford a "high end" machine, they sunk a lot of capital into the development of the R500 series and are not willing to let it slide as they have too much invested at the moment, and breaking up the one chunk into several smaller chunks may just attract more customers into the market share.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Six weeks?... what happens if you renege? Miss payments? Strikes me as almost being "predatory lending" to get you to pay for something you probably wouldn't buy. Seems to me if you can't afford to put it on your credit card and pay for it in 4.33 weeks, you're skating toward too much debt and more problems only getting a couple weeks more. It also feels to me to be a bad thing to buy discretionary toys on credit. I don't buy it if I don't have the money in the bank to pay the Cabelas card the second the bill comes in. Years back you used to play with the banks money for 30 days by paying your credit card bill at the last minute. Nowadays with the .01% interest they give you it doesn't pay not to pay the bill as soon as you get it.
I see all of the flip side too.....and I did not say I agreed with any of what I stated only that it may be a possibility based on those reasons. I am not buying a toy on credit either but there are those that will do just that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts