Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to find the best scope to use on my Ravin R15 with adding the Ravin jackplate.

I am considering the
Vortex Optics Crossfire II Adjustable Objective, Second Focal Plane, 30mm Tube Riflescopes
Has anyone used this scope ? if so how well does it work in low light conditions as you encounter in the last minutes of shooting light.

What other scopes work well in low light and for clarity ?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Joe1998, you will do yourself a favor by taking a very hard look at the Sig Sauer BDX system which in my opinion has rendered the Jack plate, the optimizer, and ATN scopes obsolete as to super accurate aiming systems that work instantly once set up on high speed modern crossbows. I have used all of them and none of these are even in the same league with this new system. A system available for roughly the same amount of money as say a Jack plate and scope combo. You can learn more here at our Sig BDX crossbow group site. Log in to Facebook | Facebook

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
Joe1998, you will do yourself a favor by taking a very hard look at the Sig Sauer BDX system which in my opinion has rendered the Jack plate, the optimizer, and ATN scopes obsolete as to super accurate aiming systems that work instantly once set up on high speed modern crossbows. I have used all of them and none of these are even in the same league with this new system. A system available for roughly the same amount of money as say a Jack plate and scope combo. You can learn more here at our Sig BDX crossbow group site. Log in to Facebook | Facebook
I bought the BDX combo yesterday. 2.5-8x32 with 1400 RF. Great deal on Camera Land sale.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Your going to love it. Very effective once you get it calibrated. The last and in my mind important step is the muzzle velocity calibration. There is a how to video on the support tab in the app. There are some excellent additional how to videos on the support tab on the Sig BDX app for your phone you use to set these up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts