Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Check out my video on YouTube. I cover what I learned owning and using the R15 and R20

If you go with Firenocks you don't have to put bushing in the arrows which is a Walmart way of getting around a patent.
2nd,, 001 arrows being better is a great selling point, but .003 or even a .005 can be more predictable.. A key point in building arrows is to build to the dynamic bend of the shaft, not to straightness.. Example, I shot a 2.25 group with a .008 and worse straightness arrow at over 92yrds with a vertical bow.. Archery companies love the sales pitch though when some through culling of the shaft wont be a .001 outside of the label..

Nice video,, very basic.. Some shooters like that..

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you go with Firenocks you don't have to put bushing in the arrows which is a Walmart way of getting around a patent.
2nd,, 001 arrows being better is a great selling point, but .003 or even a .005 can be more predictable.. A key point in building arrows is to build to the dynamic bend of the shaft, not to straightness.. Example, I shot a 2.25 group with a .008 and worse straightness arrow.. Archery companies love the sales pitch though when some through culling of the shaft wont be a .001 outside of the label..

Nice video,, very basic.. Some shooters like that..
Thanks for your input. I have shot for quite a while at a hunter/sport level. I’m not saying there isn’t more out there, I am simply posting from my experience these are easy ways to accomplish better more consistent results at a sport level. Best regards.

·
Vendor
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your input. I have shot for quite a while at a hunter/sport level. I’m not saying there isn’t more out there, I am simply posting from my experience these are easy ways to accomplish better more consistent results at a sport level. Best regards.

Sounds more like a counter add posting it on my post beings I'm a vendor..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sounds more like a counter add posting it on my post beings I'm a vendor..
I'm guessing he didn't think that part through. ZUMACONCEPTS joined today and within about 20 minutes he posted links to his YouTube videos on a dozen old Ravin threads.

I was a little surprised he was able to do that. When I joined a few months ago new users were not allowed to post links to videos. I had one post with a YouTube link in it that sat in limbo for about 3 days until an admin approved the post. I'm guessing that safety check was recently removed for new users?

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Sorry you feel that way. I’ve been getting some good responses on these videos and thought I would make an effort at getting it to more people. Just trying to help.
best regards
Then start your OWN thread!

Reactions: Yelpy

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
You really need to quit bombing all the threads with the video. Enough is enough.
I replied when he posted his video in the other Ravin thread, and I actually went back and edited out my negativism (a first for me), probably should have left it now.

I did watch the first 2 minutes and then quit.

·
Registered
14,913 Posts
I replied when he posted his video in the other Ravin thread, and I actually went back and edited out my negativism (a first for me), probably should have left it now.

I did watch the first 2 minutes and then quit.
I have not bothered watching the video after seeing him bombing everything with it. I actually thought about putting him on Ignore which I have never done to anyone before. He posted it on other forum also.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like the videos where you can see what the arrow is doing..

What is the video showing, I looked at it 5 times. I did see on the last bottle that the arrow must have been a bit sideways because it appeared the bottle changed its direction

1 - 20 of 25 Posts