Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ravin R26 with titanium kit, the axles , titanium broad bands , cable pulley system with GAS threads and a Aero Rest installed.

·
Registered
155 Posts
It seems like nocking with that rest would be a chore, is it about as it looks or is there a trick to it?

·
Registered
155 Posts
not hard at all the get the arrow in, actually clicks in through the open area.
So it clicks in but then don't you have to either move your hand back and forth between forward scope rail mount to feed arrow in, or move your hand from in front of the rest to behind it to fully nock? Or do you just nock at an angle and click in after?

·
Vendor
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just feed arrow through the front and enter the rest in from the side and press down to seat the nock . Hope I explained that well enough

·
Registered
155 Posts
Whoops forgot this was a 26 and the arrow sticks out the front. Trying to decide if it's worth it on my 29 and figure out how to nock it on that.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hello,

What model Sig Scope is that and what magnification? I've been looking at their scopes and they look nice. What are you using as ranging, is it the reticle with different yardages/hashes or are you moving the dials to adjust for elevation and they are marked with yardages? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Jason

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Hello,

What model Sig Scope is that and what magnification? I've been looking at their scopes and they look nice. What are you using as ranging, is it the reticle with different yardages/hashes or are you moving the dials to adjust for elevation and they are marked with yardages? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Jason
It looks like the 2.5 to 8X magnification, 32mm model.
That seems to be the preferred Sig Scope magnification for crossbow users.

The Combo BDX package comes with a rangefinder, usually the KILO 1000 or KILO1600 models.
For an extra $100, the KILO 1600 Models have OLED screens and are easier to view (supposedly, we have not seen the KILO1000 models personally)..

The reticles are fully programmable via a cell phone app that is so easy to use.
After setup, you do not have to have the cell phone with you when using the scope, nor do you have to use the Rangefinder.

There are normal, etched reticles you can use even with the power off.

We like the system we have on our Tenpoint Vapor so much that we just ordered another one for our Ravin R26.

Reactions: thejuice9269

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hello,

Jason
For lots of info on the Sig Sauer BDX and scopes with crossbows, come to our dedicated Facebook group, dedicated to Sig BDX scopes, range finders, and crossbows. Lots of great info and expertise there on this amazing system. In a nutshell, range, look thru scope (LED light indicates holdover at ranged distance) aim, fire. It is that simple and there is a single LED aiming point. go here to learn more: Facebook Groups

·
Registered
10,835 Posts
Hello,

Jason
Go to this site and about half way down the page are videos. Watch them. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts