Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ravin R29 X with titanium kit, titanium Axels, cable pulley system with GAS threads in black cables with root beer and flo green string , SIG optics, Vortex one piece quick detach rail mounts and Aero Micro Tune rest.

just gotta finish up 2 doz BADASS X builds all lit and throw some broad bands on her.

·
Registered
265 Posts
lets try this again didn't post last one, how do you like the pully system, did it help out with cam lean, timing, ex. Did it make the bow quieter just wondering thinking about getting a set for my centerpoint cp400

·
Vendor
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lets try this again didn't post last one, how do you like the pully system, did it help out with cam lean, timing, ex. Did it make the bow quieter just wondering thinking about getting a set for my centerpoint cp400

I did not hold a decimal meter up to it , but its seems to calm the bow down a little.

Cam lean issues,, The 2 cable system provides an equal distribution between the limbs vs the other short stubby cables being full serve does absolutely nothing for cam lean anyway. So I don't see the 2 cables being a big help on Ravin cam lean if there is any since there is no one side to anchor down on. . Once factory 4 cable sets fail, they are done and since there is no adjusting those cables being full serve you're subject to greater differences if limb delfetcion say if one cable starts to fail.. The result from a 4 cables system failure is more catastrophic. The 2 cables system will help with timing especailly beings that you can actually add or take away twist of the cable within reason.

I like the cable pulley system, it is a better cable system. For those looking to keep their Ravin bow they should consider it since it will dampen the bow some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts