Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A "Wyvernized" Ravin R10 comes with a Hawke XB30 compact instead of the factory scope. Any reason to use the Ravin scope instead?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well, the Hawke has awesome reviews and alot of people like it. For me, the Ravin is perfect (R10), and sight in is spot on. Shot two deer within a couple weeks of owning it-you will find mixed feelings, so far i am satisfied!
Steve

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have had two Hawke XB30 Pros on both of my Scorpyds and I really like them. Easy to set up, they have lighted reticles which I do use on occasion. Crystal clear lens and easy to use etched reticle. There are other great quality scopes but the XB30 Pros have worked really well for me. I do have an extra Hawke XB30 for sale in Market Place.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
What model UTG?
Surprisingly impressive scope. 3-9x32 mill dot single CH setup. Works fantastic on HHA. A bit heavy but you can see a dime clearly at 60 yards. Very compact for a Xbow.

·
Happy Member
5,125 Posts
Definitely worth the $60 upgrade to the XB30!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
From what I have been told the factory Ravin scope does not like low light conditions. So I’m looking for a XB30 2.5-8x36 if anyone has one for sale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts