Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF is the world coming to? I find this very inappropriate because comics were supposed to be for kids. I don’t care one bit about anyone’s gender or sexual orientation but this goes a little too far.

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts
WTF is the world coming to? I find this very inappropriate because comics were supposed to be for kids. I don’t care one bit about anyone’s gender or sexual orientation but this goes a little too far.

this happend to me years ago with simpsons, used to be one of the best

·
Registered
Mission Sub-1
887 Posts

Makes me vomit!

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
I'm old school. All that crap is sickening to me.

·
Registered
245 Posts
We don’t watch any tv shows here that promote this or contain it. Which rules out most of them, but that’s fine with me……
Watched about 10 minutes of the new NCIS Hawaii last week... started on the homosexual path. I'm done with it already. I don't care either way, but dammit no EVERY show has to have this crap. It's like a new rule or something. Screw that

·
Crazy Ol' Foole
2,661 Posts
All new shows also have a woman in charge. If she's not white and/or is gay, then all the better.....Hollywood thinks.

·
Registered
935 Posts
By the way - as I learned not so long ago, the superman comics fanbase and the group complaining about lacking "inclusiveness and tolerance" in comics have almost no intersection.
The (superman) fans will like it ... :giggle:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sad but this has been happening for the last few years. My kids loved the Nickelodeon show the Loud House. It is about a 10 or so year old boy who has 10 sisters. They cover it all right down to his best friends parents ....this is a very disturbing trend...and Nickelodeon is not allowed on anymore. Why can't we let kids just be kids?....

·
Registered
MK-XB58 Kraken / Hawke 3-9x50 parallax, mildot
1,756 Posts
loudest and most disturbed cartoons used be like peacefull pond compared to hectic violence theres been for few decades

·
Registered
935 Posts
loudest and most disturbed cartoons used be like peacefull pond compared to hectic violence theres been for few decades
Either that, or depicting fathers as clueless fumbling idiots, women as strong and independant, and sexual perverts as adorable heroes. I had my reasons to throw out the TV five years ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts