Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
TP RS470, Ravin R29x, Excal 400, Sub1 Xr
1,150 Posts
92 Safari inline PAC press. Works for practically any crossbow. I love mine.
Same press here. 92Safari is a member.
I've used the press on Ravin, Wicked Ridge, Barnett and Centerpoint. It does them all.
Look in the Market place here on the forum.
Bill will take good care of you.

·
Registered
18,426 Posts
Same press here. 92Safari is a member.
I've used the press on Ravin, Wicked Ridge, Barnett and Centerpoint. It does them all.
Look in the Market place here on the forum.
Bill will take good care of you.
And with Ravin raising the price of their press so high now it is a heck of a good deal. If I did not have a press already I would buy one from 92 Safari.

·
Registered
Deathstalker 380 Spynal Tapps Rage Hypodermics
571 Posts
View attachment 226556
Last chance archery ez green crossbow press , love it, you may need the narrow xbow attachment
I like this alot....it makes me wish I kept one of my EZ presses....I'd like to pick another up....Is there any difference in the standard bow presses compared to the crossbow presses besides the length between the press finger arms ? Heavier duty screw or anything?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like this alot....it makes me wish I kept one of my EZ presses....I'd like to pick another up....Is there any difference in the standard bow presses compared to the crossbow presses besides the length between the press finger arms ? Heavier duty screw or anything?
I spoke to Last Chance on Friday, the xbow adapter isn't for the EZ Green compound bow press, it's only rated for 100 lbs. They said I'd need to buy their Xbow press, and if it's real small then possibly the adapter....but it's designed for a much heavier weight load.

·
Registered
145 Posts
There is a chart c that tells you what presses can be used for what in their website, it’s actually listed below each press if you scroll down. Here is a screen shot of it for quick reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Wicked Ridge RDX400
246 Posts
I ended up with the 92Safari Modular in-line . Dam impressive "do-all" press that can easily handle a HUGE amount of ATA length bows and crossbows. Very smart design. Wise investment for me where I have 31 - 38" vertical bows, and a standard config crossbow, and a reverse draw config.

Wood Flooring Shotgun Door Hardwood

Automotive tire Vehicle Wood Flooring Machine

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ended up with the 92Safari Modular in-line . Dam impressive "do-all" press that can easily handle a HUGE amount of ATA length bows and crossbows. Very smart design. Wise investment for me where I have 31 - 38" vertical bows, and a standard config crossbow, and a reverse draw config.
Is 92 Safari still making presses ?, I had "heard" he was sick and not producing anymore....I just need the Xbow version, I have an EZ Green for compounds.

·
Registered
Wicked Ridge RDX400
246 Posts
Is 92 Safari still making presses ?, I had "heard" he was sick and not producing anymore....I just need the Xbow version, I have an EZ Green for compounds.
I bought my press back in July and 92Safari did comment he was not sure if he was going to continue to make presses. The skyrocketing costs of steel and shipping was just not feasible for him. I think I may have gotten one of the last units he made sounds like he was also having a hard time getting the press fingers made from his supplier.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought my press back in July and 92Safari did comment he was not sure if he was going to continue to make presses. The skyrocketing costs of steel and shipping was just not feasible for him. I think I may have gotten one of the last units he made sounds like he was also having a hard time getting the press fingers made from his supplier.
I just read on another forum that on Sept. 19, 2022 he posted;

"Sorry guys... all hospitalled up with heart trouble and surprise widespread cancer diagnosis this weekend; so won't be building for awhile. Moderators deleted my classifieds again...
Sorry..."

I certainly wish him the best in recovery and health in the future.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh man, this is just horrible news. This must be a more recent situation as he made no mention of ailing health. The fact we have not heard from him is very concerning. Positive prayers sent to 92Safari for a full recovery !
As stated; he posted that on Sept. 19, 2022....chemo or possibly radiation is a long game, if you've ever had to watch the process. Considering we don't know which type of cancer was found, nor his heart issues....he could be in for a long recovery. So it isn't surprising that he's been silent for a while, and hasn't posted on either forum site.

Best wishes again to his health and family, prayers for a speedy recovery.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts