Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Vauxhall Mokka Elite
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going for a red deer hunt on Saturday using my. 308. Wish I could use my swat xp but its illeagle here. My friend who has 4 kids asked if I could get him some venison, so going Saturday to get him some the red deer will give him about 150# of meat so that should see them through till next year.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Very neighborly of you. :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's nice to be nice plus I really enjoy hunting and if it helps someone out then I am all for that. Plus he is a great handy man he was an electrician for years and can do loads of things in and around a home so if I ever need help he is always there for me so it's nice to be able to payback a little

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely it will be a rifle hunt am afraid as crossbow hunting is illeagle here.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hunt'n is hunt'n, wether a pointy stick, or boom stick!!! Good on ya, man!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well today was a bust, we went into tier 4 lockdown last night at 6pmso I couldn't get to go, tier 4. Not allowed to leave my area, everything non essential is closed. No travelling to other areas. Its for three weeks till the 11th December. So I will have to go then. I was really looking forward to seeing the big boys today. There isn't alot of them on my property I think they are just starting to come to my area. Because there isn't that many but I will get him one

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Well today was a bust, we went into tier 4 lockdown last night at 6pmso I couldn't get to go, tier 4. Not allowed to leave my area, everything non essential is closed. No travelling to other areas. Its for three weeks till the 11th December. So I will have to go then. I was really looking forward to seeing the big boys today. There isn't alot of them on my property I think they are just starting to come to my area. Because there isn't that many but I will get him one
Too bad. :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 11th December is my new date I will upload a video of the beast falling. Does anyone else have the atn x sight 4k pro and what do you guys think of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts