Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just recently purchased a Scorpyd Nemesis 420 and im looking for lighted nocks for my the BEE's I will be shooting. I've done some research and I've seen some people recommending the Red Hot Lumenok nocks but, I also see that they have another version that is made by Nokturnal. Is there any difference in this nock other then there way the light is activated and would you recommend safely shooting them in these crossbows? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,516 Posts
Personally, for saftey concerns, I would use Firenocks if I were going to use any lighted nocks at all.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just picked up a 3pk of the lumenok capture nocks....I was truthfully kinda worried because they didnt "snap" onto the string like my U nocks....I just cant justify spending $100 on 3 lighted nocks....I decided to shoot one, and like I said , I expected a different POI and inconsistent hits just because of the nocks not snapping onto the string...Well. I have to say that it shot and worked great. I just shot the 1 arrow...2x at 20yrds, 2x at 30yrds, and 1x at 40 yrds....them 5 shots all hit the bullseye and were within a quarter sized group....I am completely happy/satisfied with the lumenoks. I am shooting the Deathstalker 380 with the 130# limbs for what's it's worth. Not saying the lumenoks are the best or better that the firenocks... but out of my 380 they are consistant as hell.

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
I used to shoot them through my DS 380 with great results then I traded and get a DS 420 and they do not shoot good out of it at all. I guess it is the extra speed throwing them off.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ya Robertyb....I remember you saying that you had good luck shooting them out of your 380....that's why I decided to give them a try. Thanks brother !!! (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts