Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I was wondering how to reset the elevation and windage on a Sig Sauer Sierra3 Scope to what it was from the Factory.

I want to move it from one xbow to a couple others for some tests.
Thanks for any advice or ideas.
Much appreciated.
Cheers,
dynamo61

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Just go into the app and set up a new profile. You can do lots of them so name them where you will know which goes for which weapon. You can probably reset one if you really want to using the Profile Editior in the app.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just go into the app and set up a new profile. You can do lots of them so name them where you will know which goes for which weapon. You can probably reset one if you really want to using the Profile Editior in the app.
Thank you Robert.
Actually I am interested in re-centering the scopes' internal lenses to optical zero.
I found a good article here:
Cheers,
dynamo61

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
I had to do that when I got the Burris Signature rings to mount my Sig BDX scope on my Ravin. Easy to do.
I got confused when you said you were doing it to put the scope on other bows/rifles and thought you just needed new profiles.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
The counting method works,unless you loose count,LOL. Did that on occasion......The last time I was counting and the wife walked in the room and starting talking,so much for that count! I ended up going outside and starting over.....

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I did mine by counting the total revolutions and then the extra clicks and dividing by half. Way too many clicks in a Sig Sauer to count for me.
Great idea! I really never thought of doing it that way.....Thank You!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts