Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Congrats Stack.
Hope you have the time of your life now.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congrats fellas!!! I have quite a few years left till I get to join the ranks.

·
9,013 Posts
I just read … that they think 60% of the businesses that closed because of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic will never reopen. That's a lot of jobs flushed down the drain.

Reactions: pinshooter

·
11,425 Posts
Just remember, the older we get, the faster time flies by. I retired from Zeiss with 30 years, working my butt off and wishing I could be out in the woods with my hunting buddies. Retired at 62 in early 2004. I had a ball hunting like a mad man for about 5 years and then my older Hunting buddy of 40 years passed away. Still hunting afternoons but not with the determination as I did then. Started bowhunting in 1963. Enjoyed every minute of it and very thankful for all those years doing what I love.

1965 Sitka deer - Assateague Island

·
11,425 Posts
I just read … that they think 60% of the businesses that closed because of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic will never reopen. That's a lot of jobs flushed down the drain.
Duke, I just read that Cracker Barrel restaurants is changing their name to.......”All Lives Barrel“🙄🙈 I guess cracker is racist.

·
Registered
415 Posts
moon, that picture brings back a lot of memories. The WWII camo and the jones cap was the bow hunters badge in the 60's

·
Registered
218 Posts
I hate you were laid off but if you're ready to retire I hope you enjoy it as much as you can. I'm looking to retire February 1st 2021 and at age 54 I hope to have several years left to enjoy it. The best of luck to you

·
Registered
46 Posts
Unfortunately I am just Tired...Not Retired. I got about 29 more years to go. I wish you the best. Man, you are gonna enjoy that!

·
9,013 Posts
Unfortunately I am just Tired...Not Retired. I got about 29 more years to go. I wish you the best. Man, you are gonna enjoy that!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts