Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, I'm Mario Luna and I have a Ripper 415 crossbow, with a Hawke XB30 sr look and I want to share with you a photo of a practice at 54 yards.
I also want to tell you that I integrate a group of 74 crossbow hunting fans in Argentina called ARGENTINE BALLESTEROS.
I say goodbye to you apologizing beforehand for some misspelling I am using the google translator.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Good Shooting, don’t worry about spelling I can’t half read! :)

Welcome

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Nice looking crossbow. Good shooting too.:)

Reactions: Mario Luna

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Good afternoon, I'm Mario Luna and I have a Ripper 415 crossbow, with a Hawke XB30 sr look and I want to share with you a photo of a practice at 54 yards.
I also want to tell you that I integrate a group of 74 crossbow hunting fans in Argentina called ARGENTINE BALLESTEROS.
I say goodbye to you apologizing beforehand for some misspelling I am using the google translator.
Nice shooting Mario

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
That is a good shooting. That target has some wiggle. I noticed you have the same Hawke scope as I mounted on my Ripper. That is an excellent scope. Some good arrows will make it even better if you need. Happy shooting!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts