Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a Ripper 415 to give to a needy person so he can provide for his family, does any one know of some cyber Monday deals or a good place to get a deal on one?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I work at Bass Pro. We have sold over 100 snipers since August. I haven't seen one come back with a limb issue. Anything can happen with any bow with as many are on the market for sure

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
Just because that had happened to you doesn’t mean it will happen to anyone else!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
If you read thru all of ki forum pages on the ripper you will see that this has happened over and over again. Yes they have replaced them. But that does not erase the problem. You throw out the advice you believe and I will do the same.

·
Banned
5,838 Posts
I just read through all of the KI Ripper threads and to my count 5 members had limb problems. Not as bad and severe as some would make it seem! Every customer was fixed and pleased, all except for one. Hmmmm

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
These forums doesn’t even represent 1% of KI sales! So the few that have posted here are not as many as you try to make it seem!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tap. I am going by the number of problems just with cbn members. Just to many to ignore. Your entitled to your own opinion. Are you shooting a ripper or are you just looking to talk shit like you do on every other page.

·
Banned
5,838 Posts
Why do people like you have to resort to using vulgar language? Shows lack of the ability to converse with adults! I own the KI Brawler if it’s any of your business.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,201 Posts
Not done going thru all yet but already up to 10 Ripper problems and some like mine were multiple. Not hating on their customer service,it is excellent. My personal opinion,and I actually owned and shot this xbow, is that the limbs are underwhelming. If your ripper has not given you any trouble I am truly happy for you.

·
Registered
Excalibur Vortex 330, Centerpoint Sniper 370, Centerpoint Patriot 425
16,831 Posts
Well, I know the topic was about the ripper but I do own and can vouch for the Sniper if youre interested. With decent quality arrows (BEE's shooting 100 grain arrows) my Sniper is plinking along @ 352 fps. Plenty fast enough for me and it does fill freezers.;) No problems at all with my Sniper.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.