Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has nothing to do at all with crossbows but I thought I would share it with you all. Some of you would be used to seeing this kind of thing in your neighborhoods but where I live this is an absolute first never ever before have I laid eyes on one... 4 1/2 miles from my house I would never have believed it if not seeing it

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
And somebody probably thought they had just killed a plain 'ole kitty.

·
2,792 Posts
That is strange for your part of the woods, hell, I farther north than you and have never heard of one being around here..

Mike

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
I got a pic of one in my back yard field in town a few weeks ago. Only one I have ever heard of or seen inside the city limits. Probably breeding season for them.

·
4,693 Posts
Unfortunately, I get about one a year on my land~ 90 scres behind my house. NE Arkansas. Very common here.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Not on my kill list.
Back 15-20 years ago I saw many ever year and didn’t hesitate to kill them but in more recent years I don’t see nearly as many so I haven’t killed one in several years. We are allowed one a year here in Louisiana. Beautiful creatures.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I don't eat rats mice ground hogs coyotes etc,, but they have a very low survival rate when they appear around me,, just say'n,,,, :censored:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I had this long legged cat come by my salt lick a few weeks back. I see a couple Bob's every year but haven't killed one in years and really don't plan on it.
20200725_133906.jpg

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
I love cats. They are my favorite animal and I would never kill one. I could never eat one unless i had to to stay alive. But i can understand the sport and to each their own.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts