Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronnie is at it again on the Crowbow Nation Facebook Page. I have engaged him and we are at war. Come join the the fun.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
No facebook here. Sorry.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Ronnie is at it again on the Crowbow Nation Facebook Page. I have engaged him and we are at war. Come join the the fun.
I don't do facebook either, kind of old school I guess. :) So what was the outcome of the battles, and did anybody win the war? ❓ :mad: Please share the details if you can. :cool: ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is a complete idiot. His arguments make no sense and nevers answers your questions. I put this blog site on alert and communicated he is anti crossbow hack!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Does he still reply with statistics to avoid answering a question directly? That guy is tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There new argument is that cross bow kills per license is too high at 42% ratio buck kill to license purchased. They ignore that fact that the DNR only cares about over harvest not success rate by weapon

·
Registered
499 Posts
He is a complete idiot. His arguments make no sense and nevers answers your questions. I put this blog site on alert and communicated he is anti crossbow hack!
Does he still reply with statistics to avoid answering a question directly? That guy is tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like the same old (insert expletive here). When he starts spewing out facts and figures and statistics, they are quite likely fabricated and twisted or only telling half the truth.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts