Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts on the quiver that comes with centerpunch broad heads on my RS 470 Vapor. I personally felt to bolts are very loose and all it would take is a tree branch to loose a bolt. Mabe it’s me so before hunting season tomorrow has to swap out quiver. Am I the only one who feels this way?

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Contact Randy wood on the forum, he goes by "10ptCrossbow"

Or send him an email at [email protected]

He will mail you a new quiver insert.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Contact Randy wood on the forum, he goes by "10ptCrossbow"

Or send him an email at [email protected]

He will mail you a new quiver insert.
Fyi I don’t think it’s the insert as much as the design over how only one rubber thing holds bolt. Unless the center punch broad is suppose to lock in insert which I doubt since blade kinda opens.

·
TenPoint Representative
1,872 Posts
John,
The piece in the hood is actually a gripper as well and is designed to hold the arrows firmly, but you have to push them in. Send me an email with your address and the serial number and I will get you a new rear gripper if you think that is loose.

·
Registered
33 Posts
John,
The piece in the hood is actually a gripper as well and is designed to hold the arrows firmly, but you have to push them in. Send me an email with your address and the serial number and I will get you a new rear gripper if you think that is loose.
I see in pics that the Vapor 470 had a picatinny rail on the front. Do they not come with them?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I see in pics that the Vapor 470 had a picatinny rail on the front. Do they not come with them?
It's available. You have to ask them for it and it's a little bit proprietary so it's just easier to get theirs rather than make your own. Tenpoint would do themselves a huge favor if they'd just ship it with the bow and let customer decide. Especially since it shows it in all the advertising pictures. All the nice stuff they include in the package and they leave out a cheap rail. It's odd.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's available. You have to ask them for it and it's a little bit proprietary so it's just easier to get theirs rather than make your own. Tenpoint would do themselves a huge favor if they'd just ship it with the bow and let customer decide. Especially since it shows it in all the advertising pictures. All the nice stuff they include in the package and they leave out a cheap rail. It's odd.
My thoughts exactly!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts