Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased last season a prebuilt safari xbow press and never got around to using or removing from box. The xbow press is the prebuilt press package not the diy kit. I did just open it to provide some insurance to show the press was never used. See pictures. 300 plus pp fees tyd. Remember this press weighs about 28lbs so I’m eating the shipping.

·
Registered
10,435 Posts
When you say "prebuilt" are you saying that it is ready to be assembled and used without any other modifications including welding?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he had two options diy or all assembled just need to bolt together.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From what I read you can buy any adapter to press compound bows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe someone who owns this press could verify for me about how wide the press can go. I now it can’t press the narrowest of xbows per 92safari.

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
I'd guess that this is the Mini In Line press and the bench top version. If it's like the one I have which will press down to 4/5" so it will press the smallest of the new bows.

I don't think it's wide enough to press a vertical bow but if you want max width sh402 let me know and I can check that for you.

Just a couple notes on this press. The hand wheel is something I added and I'd highly recommend to make one-man pressing much easier. Come up with a practice that firmly attaches the press to your bench when used. It will save you from having to worry about balance with a bow in it and given you stability when cranking during the pressing process.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks txrdx, I didn’t have much information on it so this helps. So xbows only if anybody wants to know only. If you could provide the maximum width txrdx. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Thanks txrdx, I didn’t have much information on it so this helps. So xbows only if anybody wants to know only. If you could provide the maximum width txrdx. Thanks again.

Well, it's wide enough for some of the verticle bows. You can safely get to 36" (finger to finger) but I wouldn't go any wider.

·
Registered
10,435 Posts
Here is the original text on this press:
Pac-Press Inline Crossbow Press kit, or built press $275- $350 shipped!!

Inline crossbow press complete DIY kits $275 TYD, or built for you $350 TYD
All slide adjustable from 4"-29", can be set up both right or left handed, presses both traditional and reverse limbs, slide on fold up legs, fully adjustable sleeved reversible finger assemblies (steel), all genuine ACME drive components... Easily stows away for storage, or travel. Use it anywhere you go...
Perfect for inverted limbs, and the newer super narrow ATA'S

·
Registered
213 Posts
I’ll take it for $285 plus fees

·
Registered
10,435 Posts
Heck of a good deal there Z-rider. I have been hoping for the last two days that someone would jump on it before I broke down and bought it just because it was a great deal and I already have a press. :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Payment sent

·
Registered
68 Posts
Excellent deal!! The finger parts alone cost me over $100 to have made...Finger assemblies can be hung and mounted several ways to clear even the larger cams... Have fun and holler if you get questions...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts