Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up. For years I used a Satellite Titan TNT broad head on my compound bow. I used a 125 grain broad head and left the replaceable bleeder blades off. It was around 117 grain. The broad heads without the bleeder blades flew almost as true as a field point. I killed a lot of deer and a couple of bears with this broad head, so it works. I had 65 lbs. draw weight and the arrow could break ribs on both sides of a deer (broadside shot) and continue until it hit the ground. Great blood trail too. Broad heads getting expensive and I'll be using Spitfires on my next bow.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I shot the Titans years ago from my vertical also. they cut like crazy, a friend was accidentally stabbed in the back of the leg with an arrow tipped with a Titan TNT, long story. very little pressure and it went straight through a pair of jeans, a rubber boot, and deep into the side of his calf muscle. Stopped just short of the bleeders by the look of it. Our evening of hunting was cut short for a trip to the ER for stitches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts