Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its going to be hard to resist their new bows! I love my Nemesis 140 I bought last year, but the new Vapor is sweet! It’s smaller than the Nemesis, both in width and length. And it didn’t feel any heavier, if anything it felt lighter. The new crank makes for a great cheek weld. The Viper is going to be their clear winner at its price point. It too is very small and felt great in my hands. In a perfect world I’ll sell my Nemesis for the Vapor, and have the Viper in my daughters hands this summer!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I’ll be checking them out at the NWTF Convention and make a decision then. They all look nice.
I’m leaning toward the Vapor S470 , but the Viper S400 keeps me thinking.
Did you prefer the Veil Alpine camo or the Graphite Grey?
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Its going to be hard to resist their new bows! I love my Nemesis 140 I bought last year, but the new Vapor is sweet! It’s smaller than the Nemesis, both in width and length. And it didn’t feel any heavier, if anything it felt lighter. The new crank makes for a great cheek weld. The Viper is going to be their clear winner at its price point. It too is very small and felt great in my hands. In a perfect world I’ll sell my Nemesis for the Vapor, and have the Viper in my daughters hands this summer!
Did u get too shoot them, I can't wait to try out the new Viper, this bow should be something special.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.