Crossbow Nation banner

scope adjustments

4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Kurt1200Rs 
#1 ·
i bought a ten point crossbow with a three line scope. My question is the scope has 3 adjustment knobs on it. the top one is for verticle adjustment, the one on the right (looking thru the scope) is for horizontal adjustment, what is the knob on the left for? i thought it was the horizontal adjustment but it isnt. It has an R and a G on it with numbers between the letters. any help would be appreciated.

#4 ·
Yeah! Twist the knob to light those crosshairs up or dots so they are visible at low light. Make sure the battery is installed.

#5 ·
To all at CBN, I applaud those that take the time to answer questions like this, to most it would seem trivial. But to the beginner that is in need of an honest answer to a simple question I for one am glad that we take the time to help nurture another student on a safe, knowledgeable crossbow journey. Kudo's to all my fellow CBN'ers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.