Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Hello. Im looking for a scope for Amped 415. Does someone use proven scope for this crossbow?
Im currently thinking about this one: Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-5x32 XB1 Crossbow Scope (XB1 SR Illuminated Reticle)
The Wyvern supplied Ravin scope is used on the Amped xbows and fits well. It has speed compensation, illumination, rings and lens covers and it's a $300 scope you can get from Wyvern for $80 shipped. It's a step up from the XB1.

Wyvern Web Site Scope Link

·
Registered
544 Posts
I bought one of the Ravin take off scopes from Wyvern to put on my Patriot 415. It performs well and is a very good value for the money. One day when I upgrade crossbows I also plan on upgrading scopes too but for now the Ravin scope is serving my needs well for now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought one of the Ravin take off scopes from Wyvern to put on my Patriot 415. It performs well and is a very good value for the money. One day when I upgrade crossbows I also plan on upgrading scopes too but for now the Ravin scope is serving my needs well for now.
What setting[FPS] are you using for 380gr bolt?

·
Registered
544 Posts
My arrows weigh 443 gr. and my scope is set on 380-385 FPS. I would think you would be in the 400 fps range with 380 gr. arrows.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
The Amped package arrows should be 400 gn.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I have the Hawke you mentioned on my 415, if i didn't get such a great deal I was going to purchase a wyvern take off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts