Crossbow Nation banner

Do we need a room for Scopes, Red Dots, and Sights?

• Yes, it would be nice to have.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's not needed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hunter
6,187 Posts
Scopes

I think it is fine the way it is.

·
1,222 Posts
No need for a new place to post...

BUT...this does raise a question I've been thinking about for some time...

See new post!

Mike

·
211 Posts
its fine the way it is in my opinion too, spreading the board out with too many sub topics makes it harder to navigate and work with, the less the better IMO

·
42 Posts
I'd quite like a scope section personally. Reading what others use and why, what works and what doesn't would be a great help to me and I'm sure it would be a help for other 'newbies' as well.

·
Banned
402 Posts
scopes and sights?

I think we do need a scopes and sights are for this reason recently while shopping for a new sight online I found lots of new unheard of scopes holo sights reflex sights red dot sights crossbow specific sights, and it would be very helpful to ask about these to fellow members before purchasing to get experienced opinions, instead of strolling thru several threads,

There is a vast selection of crossbow sights/scopes out there
would be very helpful for new and old members to read scopes/sights section for information..
I have all the truglow crossbow sights
both of the new centerpoint crossbow sights nice crossbow sights.
bushnell holo sight by ecotech very easy to sight in
atn reflex/holo sight 4 lighted reticles in one sight, too cool and clear.
atn night vision scope 2008 model lighted reticle super clear mr coyotes nighmare, lol
The horton crossbow scope multi reticle good quality accurate

so as you can see i have first hand knowledge of testing these, and would be nice for me to learn of others experience, I live out in the country and do not have access to big sporting goods stores, so it is not easy for me to see in person at stores.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts