Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything about something new from Scorpyd? If they have a new release,surely it's been in the works during the shutdown! Last year was mostly a re release of the same bows from the year before,giving Jim time to develop his latest ideas!

I'm wanting to get a backup bow and close to getting a DS 420,but thinking I should just wait a little longer in case something new comes out. I hate buying this time of year,LOL.

Reactions: Aqua12345

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
If something new the smart thing to do is wait till others have proven it or have it sent straight to Burky for modifications

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If something new the smart thing to do is wait till others have proven it or have it sent straight to Burky for modifications
Yes,I know that all too well! Just wondering if they will just modify an older platform,say maybe the Grim Reaper 2021 version! The 420 seems to be a great bow......I just hate buying a NEW bow,as a backup, this time of year!

Reactions: Aqua12345

·
Registered
77 Posts
Has anyone heard anything about something new from Scorpyd? If they have a new release,surely it's been in the works during the shutdown! Last year was mostly a re release of the same bows from the year before,giving Jim time to develop his latest ideas!

I'm wanting to get a backup bow and close to getting a DS 420,but thinking I should just wait a little longer in case something new comes out. I hate buying this time of year,LOL.
I’m doing same. Waiting for next year. Hopefully improvements to Nemesis and aero rest !!!

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I dont think you will see anything. Last time I talked to Rex neither him or Jim were going to the office very often and then separately. Covid has them being very careful.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think you will see anything. Last time I talked to Rex neither him or Jim were going to the office very often and then separately. Covid has them being very careful.
Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Word through the grape vine is they are working on a bow , possibly with a sliding trigger box .
My only hope is they test it a bunch more than they did the Nemesis .
hopefully get there machining tolerances under control !!

·
Registered
230 Posts

Wait

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Isn't this around the time when they add a new crossbow to the line up? They seemed to be a bit late marketing their new models pretty regular.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The covid crap has hurt things so its up in the air as to where they will bring something out in time for the ATA show

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Word through the grape vine is they are working on a bow , possibly with a sliding trigger box .
My only hope is they test it a bunch more than they did the Nemesis .
hopefully get there machining tolerances under control !!
Have you seen the posts on the 10pts using a larger scope actually bending the scope rail into that sliding trigger box area? 1 step forward 2 steps back.lol
I boycott any multiple piece risers too. That's just 5 steps back.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Have you seen the posts on the 10pts using a larger scope actually bending the scope rail into that sliding trigger box area? 1 step forward 2 steps back.lol
I boycott any multiple piece risers too. That's just 5 steps back.
Yeah i did read some on it , No comment !! i to boycott multiple piece risers as well .

Reactions: bbahunter
1 - 17 of 17 Posts