Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Improvements on the Tremor design would be something to watch/discuss. Only thing I would see as a wanted improvement is the ability to decock without shooting.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
My guess is they are kicked back counting their money from all the royalties several companies are paying them. Nothing wrong with that, but would like to see something new hit the scene! Not holding my breath and happy with what I have anyway......

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am going to list my Backup bow (DS 420) which is never used and looking at a Tremor. I have looked at Ten Point and Ravin offerings and cannot even remotely warm up to them. Yeah they are compact but they have too many minuses IMHO. Reliability is paramount.

If they offer an integral cocking system that would be great just hope they don't mess up the best crossbow trigger.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Happened to look at Scorpyd’s website this morning and the Tremor has disappeared. Just the Aculeus and Death Stalker LT now.
Wyvern still shows the Tremor being available though.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I wonder if the Acudraw-decock shares the same mounting pattern/footprint so it could be swapped to an Acudraw equipped Scorpyd?
Anyone know if the Acudraw-decock takes less "cranks" like the Acudraw Pro than the original Acudraw?

Also, how about cost?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am not a big fan of Accudraw, I think their quality is shoddy and they make a lot of noise compared to my aerocrank when shooting the bow. I have it on one of my DS 420's and Aerocrank on my other and am not in love with either. There is no way I would de-cock my bow with the Aerocrank up in a tree stand and bring a discharge arrow instead.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I am not a big fan of Accudraw, I think their quality is shoddy and they make a lot of noise compared to my aerocrank when shooting the bow. I have it on one of my DS 420's and Aerocrank on my other and am not in love with either. There is no way I would de-cock my bow with the Aerocrank up in a tree stand and bring a discharge arrow instead.
I shoot a discharge arrow also, after what happened to me the last time I decocked it with the Aerocrank AD. But it is smooth cocking and no damage to the bow other than strings and broke sled.

Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle fork Bicycle handlebar Wood

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I shoot a discharge arrow also, after what happened to me the last time I decocked it with the Aerocrank AD. But it is smooth cocking and no damage to the bow other than strings and broke sled.

View attachment 240472
Good thing you have the gen 7 cams. I wonder if previous gen cams would have survived?
The Acudraw - decock looks simpler to use than the AeroCrank

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good thing you have the gen 7 cams. I wonder if previous gen cams would have survived?
The Acudraw - decock looks simpler to use than the AeroCrank
It sure does, my days using a star drag for fishing were interesting enough. There are too many machinations to de-cock an arrow using the aerocrank. It is however much smoother to load and cock then the Accudraw.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts