Crossbow Nation banner

241 - 260 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I have stated before that if I want to know how to count large stacks of cash I will call the OEM,s.... If I want a solution to a problem I will come to cbn with trust that a fix can be found. People take for granted the wealth of knowledge found here. Dust ups and disagreements seem to lead to solutions here.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I wish everyone would go back and carefully read this thread, It is packed full of misunderstandings, poorly explained thoughts, accusations and false perceptions etc

Guys its hard enough to understand each other if we are face to face, now take that out of the equation and put it in writing with mispelling, the lack of punctuation etc and you have a hornets nest just waiting to be smacked with a stick

Through out my life I have worked very hard at developing a reputation for being honest, fare and to give a helping hand when ever I can.

Today I learned a very hard lesson! I have been getting very frustrated over some posts made by another member.

Not once did I stop to consider why he was upset with me and addressed that. I just became focused on getting him to stop because I was the one being attacked

Well here it is in short hand version.

He made some comments that at face value appeared to me as an attack on me, the fact is after talking to him they were not intended that way.

Then instead of simply calling him and working it out I forget how I try to live and I punched him below the belt. That caused the situation to degrade even deeper into the abiss day by day.

Today after it sunk to new depths, for the life of me I don't know why I just called him, after 20 minute of us yelling at each other the light bulb went on and we both began to work through it.

Two wrongs never make it right, we should never assume what someone means because most of the time I would bet they dont mean it the way it appears

On a side note I sent 3 PMs BBM never got. Sometimes in life you'll meet amazing people. The sheer generosity and kindness shown to me by both you Jerry and Eric truly a gift. Warm hearted people always a way to make others feel good. I Thank You and Eric.

Also one of the disagreements was on word definitions, isn't this one of the silliest things you have ever heard

So Bigbowman I'm very sorry I was very wrong in posting about the arrows.

So guys if someone does something that makes you mad don't assume they did it to hurt you they may not realize what they did. If you get mad at them for a mistake and you lash out then you are the one in the wrong

I hope what I'm trying to say here is clear, if something rubs you the wrong way don't assume it was on purpose, get on the phone and find out

Guys I would bet we could go back to every disagreement that has happened on this forum from day one and we would find both most likely both were at fault.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Tapp-Nation : Sometimes in life you get to meet amazing people with warm hearts and are generous and kind! Well I have met through shopping online two people {Jerry and Eric} !! both of them always find a way to make others feel good. I want for you guys to know that anything I purchase for archery will come from you guys. Your gesture of generosity and kindness will not be overlooked. Thank you both-- Mike B

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Tapp-Nation : Sometimes in life you get to meet amazing people with warm hearts and are generous and kind! Well I have met through shopping online two people {Jerry and Eric} !! both of them always find a way to make others feel good. I want for you guys to know that anything I purchase for archery will come from you guys. Your gesture of generosity and kindness will not be overlooked. Thank you both-- Mike B[/QUOTE

I have met (and talked to Jerry). He is super nice and more than willing to assist. He builds top notch arrows.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So who could help me to get my scorpyd nemesis 480 fixed or at least better than what it is from factory. Please PM. I am willing to pay. Very disgusted with scorpyd nemesis 480.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It eats strings and has a ton of vibration. The screws in scope mount have vibrated loose twice. I can get about 100 shots before string (center serving) is gone. I am truly disappointed with bow. I have acudraw pro, so it doesn't take long to get up to 100 shots when hunting hard during rut. I like your strings Marty, and I will put another one in it. I assume most of these bows have a bunch of down pressure. They were never right from the beginning. Scorpyd had such an awesome name before this.

241 - 260 of 312 Posts