Crossbow Nation banner

301 - 312 of 312 Posts

·
8,180 Posts
Reactions: Tnmtns

·
4,402 Posts

Sorry, this is the only picture I have . Taken a couple of days ago while I was rotating tires on my 2017, Gen 2 Ridgeline.
I love my Ridgeline, but agree with others here that the best overall truck is a Ram. My last truck was a Ram. The best overall trucklet, IMO, is a Honda. Also, like others here, to me a 10 year old truck is still new, at least if it’s a Dodge/Ram or a Honda.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Nice G2 Sew. I've got a 19 E model in Forest Mist Metallic. It's a super nice vehicle. Us old farts go for comfort! LOL

·
Registered
9,222 Posts
U 2 Robert? Who’da thunk it.
I traded in my 2006 Chevy Z71 4X4 crew cab with just over 50,000 miles for it and have not regretted it for a second. I really like this mid size truck and it takes me everywhere I need to go and rides like a luxury vehicle while doing so and getting great gas mileage to boot. Only thing I miss is a full size bed but I can still get all my gear loaded up and the full size trunk makes up for the loss bed size. I have lots more storage room in this than I have ever had in any truck before.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I've been a Chevy man most of my life,but made a change and very happy with it! My Z-71 can't hold a candle to the ride or towing capabilities of my Titan!
Titan 1.jpg

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
With the exception of the new Jeep, I think I've had about all of the trucks at one time or another. They are worked and did not give me lots of trouble. The most problems I had were with a Chevy... but I still liked it enough. The Ridgeline is the best of the bunch for my current needs. It can tow / haul enough and rides like a cadverlack. To each his own.

301 - 312 of 312 Posts