Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nemesis 480 in Mossy Oak I am going to be selling. It has the AeroCrank AD aka Dorge's crank ($2113), a Scorpyd soft case ($100), a spare crank handle from Dorge ($70), 2 spare strings (one from Rogue which is the stock brand $74 and one from GAS $100), a Harris bipod model 25 12-25" ($125), Scorpyd sling ($40). No scope or sight being sold with it. When sighting this bow in for hunting season, I also experienced premature string failure at around 50 shots. Scorpyd sent me a new string and after about 50 more shots, it too was wearing prematurely. Neither string was horribly bad, just prematurely starting to loosen up. The bow was then returned to Scorpyd and they, according to what I am told, updated everything including the new upgrades to the crank system which I was not having any problems with anyway. Scorpyd has been fantastic about everything. I put another 50 shots through it and string is fine but I have the spare strings nonetheless. So, I have about 150 shots on it. It is in like new condition with no blemishes. Over $2600 invested. Will take $2,000 shipped. It's a great bow but I also have a Scorpyd Ventilator with the Trijicon scope that I've shot since 2012. I guess I like it better than I thought and am gonna stick with it. The Nemesis is a bit high strung for me. Don't need them both.

Vehicle
Bow and arrow Bow Crossbow Technology Compound bow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts