Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot locate the search feature using my iPhone. On mu phone all I can see is a home button and a forums button. I can't find the Marked Read, Search, Watched or New Posts.

·
Administrator
61 Posts
I don't use a phone to access the forum, but try this.. click the 3 dots in the upper right corner and select 'request desktop site' and that should give you the normal pc/desktop view on your phone.. I think.

*edit - I just tried it on my phone with two different browsers and I don't really see any difference between the mobile skin and the desktop and no, those options don't show for me either, other than if I scroll all the way down I have a search forums and recent posts options there.

·
Administrator
61 Posts
Oops, sorry, that may just be when using Firefox, one of my phone browsers.. click the AA at the top left and you should get a popup menu with that option, but it doesn't make any difference for me. The menu button also only functions when you are on the home screen, but if you scroll all the way down, there is a table of links to most everything, except that submenu on the desktop version that has those other options like watched threads, etc.. I'll have the techs look into that for us.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't make any difference for me either.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
My android has it and it does pop up the desktop site in the menu. I have not used an iPhone but there should be a menu option somewhere and it is usually at the top of the page.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Works way better for me on my Iphone by using the Tapatalk app. I was having trouble before I started using the app also. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts