Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEVER FORGET! … I was there watching the atrocity unfold. There in the Debris Field for the cleanup. We all should remember and stay vigilant against the America haters both here and abroad!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Never forget is right!
God bless those who lost their lives and also those that suffered (and many that continue to suffer) in the wake of that tragedy.
Hundreds, if not thousands, lost their lives or were injured in the ensuing cleanup. too.
I have Relatives who worked there and managed to escape relatively unscathed, save for the emotional trauma.
What a disaster.
I pray that one day soon, justice will prevail and humankind can somehow learn to live in peace.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
We have the Greatest Country on this planet, we have our faults but we strive to better ourselves as a country! Today we have those that seek to divide us and destroy this great country from within.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. May we never forget!

God Bless the USA

Psalms 33:12

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
The USA, GREATEST nation on earth. While this nation has allowed itself to be turned away from what made her great I pray for our nation and thank the Lord daily that I have been blessed by being born and able to live in the USA.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I came back to my truck after a morning hunt on 9/11. I turned on the radio and heard that a plane struck the Tower. When I got home and turned on the TV, the second tower was struck. It was obvious it was an attack. I could not believe my eyes. Watching the scene on TV of the planes crashing into the towers was like nothing I had seen before. I live in NJ, near the crash site. The smoke could be seen from many locations in the State. It's still surreal.
We were horrified at losing 3,000 Americans. Today, we accept close to 200,000 deaths from Covid 19. Pitiful.

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
I was on the way from a Court House heading back to my office when I heard over the radio that the first plane had hit. I got back and told everyone that I thought we were under attack and they all thought I was crazy until a few minutes later when the second plane hit. I knew no one had flown a commercial jet into the Trade Towers by accident.

·
Registered
378 Posts
And Portland maine where the Islamic terrorist pieces of shit hyjacked the planes from is still a sanctuary city shithole 19 years later.. Another place run by people who want to destroy America from within.. So sad just sad

·
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Every time I see film clips of the towers being struck and the horror unfolding on 9-11-01 I really wish we had a film clip of Bin laden taking two rounds to the forehead.
That would offend … too many of the America Haters. We can show the terrorist's success over and over but not the bringing them to justice.:mad:

·
9,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
403 Posts
Many of us have taken an oath to protect our country and our Constitution against foreign AND DOMESTIC powers. Seems many have also chosen to forget that oath and are bent on destroying our democratic Republic. God bless the USA and those Patriots who love it.
Yep, 'against all enemies, foreign and domestic' 🇺🇸

1 - 20 of 20 Posts