Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they have been out for a couple of years now ..... are they as good as the reviews online........have some 1.5 coming my way to try.........jdh in AZ

·
Registered
155 Posts
It seems the 1.5s were designed more with vertical bows in mind, xbows can use the 2s just as well and you get more cutting area.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I used the 2.1 last year out of my Nitro XRT and they worked out very good. This year I’m going with the Robusto 2.0 out of my Vapor RS 470.

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was about to buy some but I hated that they were talking about an awesome "stretch cut" which simply sounded rediculous. If my knife is stretching the meat before it cuts its a problem not a feature. Turns out that the dull part of the blade blocks half of the sharp part.
I read some tests that rated it below my cheapo shwackers. That and the price of $18 a head (15.00 + shipping) I said no.
Let us know if you like the head you get! I keep hearing great things from magazines etc.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 1.5 did very well on hogs......but hogs do not bleed like deer......... like to hear about blood trails with the 1.5 on deer .....good-bad ..........?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts