Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a member at a hunting club and I had a nice 8 pointer on camera last week but I was pretty dang sure he wouldn't score 110 (on this side of the property a buck must score 110 or you get fined), even got 3 other peoples opinion on the deer that are outside my hunting club that said he was likely around 105. One of our members at our hunting club (the only one besides me who bowhunts) was texting me about hunting during bow season and I sent him a pic of the deer I thought wasn't 110 and he said "I'm 100% sure he would score 110 or better" and he is even the guy that scores our deer so he knows what he's talking about. Well, when I was texting him I was drinking a pretty good bit lol and accidentally sent him 1 photo of the deer that clearly showed him what stand the deer was at...oops

·
Registered
71 Posts
Drinking and dialing/texting rarely works out well. Maybe he will stay out of that location and let you hunt the deer. Good luck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You paying for the lease I dont buy having limits on size just my opion I have a friend that was in a lease 1800.00 a year 8 pt or better an had to mount any deer you killed I hunt farm land that has has high pressure an kill nice deer every year they never take any good deer go figure not going to hunt palace if I cant shoot a deer I want regardless of size

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Rules say you have to mount him. So....if he doesn't score the 110 minimum are you still gonna mount him?

·
2,724 Posts
Cool mount I like that where did you get it?

·
2,724 Posts
Will do thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts