Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys use as a shooting rest when you’re sighting in your crossbows? Do any of you have a shooting rest you use for your bows and rifles? I’m looking at picking something up but would like some suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
11,688 Posts
A shooting ... bench and a sandbag.

Reactions: dynamo61 and PBR

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Here are a couple if you do an internet search:
Inventive Technology Sharp Shooter Rifle Rest normally sold by Sportsmansguide but out of stock.
This one is very similar to one that I have except on mine the front legs are adjustable which one requires
if the bench or table is unlevel. It has the adjustable center arm pivot, adjustable fore arm grip and adjustable
fore arm height.

Sharp Shooter HQ Tactical Sharp Shooter Rifle Rest. This one has the adjustable front legs, adjustable
center pivot, fore arm grip and for arm height are also adjustable. Just mount a level bubble on the front
of the tee cross arm section and one on the main tee arm section parallel to the stock. This is the newer
style with the off set so one can use the large capacity magazines if shooting a rifle. Mine was bought
about 5 or 6 years ago and does not have the offset.

I own both and found them to be very high quality items.

Sighting in with either of these, the crossbow or rifle can be set up extremely accurate.

Wishing you all the best.
Take care.

·
Registered
14,350 Posts
I use these on a folding card table...

·
Vendor
1,514 Posts
looking great, have you finished mine yet?
Cherry wood stain, remember?
I can't come pick it up (covid border thingy) so please drop it in the USPS blue box, I will pay for the stamps, OK?
LOL.
Seriously though, that will last 30+ years, love it!

it is a tank of a bench.. Only regret was not buying the lumber sooner..lol!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
What do you guys use as a shooting rest when you’re sighting in your crossbows? Do any of you have a shooting rest you use for your bows and rifles? I’m looking at picking something up but would like some suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I made my own to have a portable yet rigid bench with a led sled mounted. I designed it to use with all my toys. I know it's not a hunting device but it could be. It makes my sighting in and trouble shooting so much easier.
This was my view yesterday while shooting 80 yards.

20210720_113913.jpg

·
11,688 Posts
Reactions: One eyed archer
1 - 20 of 28 Posts