Crossbow Nation banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
How much ... does that bench weigh?
I don't need a tractor to move it thats for sure lol. I dont know its weight for sure but I would say 25 to 30 lbs. Folds flat with a handle for easy carry 2. 馃憤 I wouldn't drag it with me on a hunt or anything unless I was going to leave it in a blind all season. Works good to easily move around the yard and leave my target in place though.

I don't need a tractor to move it thats for sure lol. I dont know its weight for sure but I would say 25 to 30 lbs. Folds flat with a handle for easy carry 2. 馃憤 I wouldn't drag it with me on a hunt or anything unless I was going to leave it in a blind all season. Works good to easily move around the yard and leave my target in place though.
Yeah ... I see them between 27lbs-30lbs depending on the model. I have a store bought DOA that I use for serious shooting, a home made DOA wanabie that I'll leave in a blind, and a cheapo very light weight MTM plastic bench for emergency use. I'm pretty well covered. Just thought your bench might be a good upgrade to the MTM.

Reactions: One eyed archer

Registered
Yeah ... I see them between 27lbs-30lbs depending on the model. I have a store bought DOA that I use for serious shooting, a home made DOA wanabie that I'll leave in a blind, and a cheapo very light weight MTM plastic bench for emergency use. I'm pretty well covered. Just thought your bench might be a good upgrade to the MTM.
View attachment 202196 View attachment 202201
View attachment 202205
I was pleasantly surprised when I got it. Very stable and sturdy for a portable table and has decent diameter legs that dont sink in soft ground easily. Easy and quick to put up and take down. Rated for 1000 lbs so should be able to handle some of those beautiful ginormous scopes you have on your many weapons! ;)馃槅

Registered
When you have to move your shooting bench with your tractor and hydraulics, you know you might have overbilled it. :ROFLMAO:
That's why lumber prices when up o_O (y).
Or isn't that platform for changing oil on a lawn mower.?

Registered
Golf course... 馃ぃ 馃ぃ..that's 2 funny. Looks like a swamp now with all the rain we've had!

I see they are a little more now. Cheapest I see is 82 bucks for an open box on Ebay.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts