Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a chance to shoot her. Burky did an awesome job! Bow is very well balanced is easy to cock and shoulders well. It is very quiet and does not jump when shot. I was shooting 22" taps . I had it shooting nuts at 20 yards in 4 shots then took 4 more shots at 20. Slowly dialed the ex d he made and 30 seems good . I will shoot some more tomorrow at 30;then go to 40

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Watching this one !!!

Reactions: Rit and Ironminer

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got her shooting good at 40 and 50. Took field points off and switched to 125 grain razor tip Reapers. She is dialed in. Here are the Reapers at 50. Stupid me I never marked the wheel on the EZ D so I have to go back and do 30 and 40 again. I turned it all the way back and 20 is still perfect. Working late next couple of nights so I'll be back at it Saturday. This will be the first bow in the tree on opening day
IMG_20200901_160434_5.jpg

·
Registered
828 Posts
Nice shooting Rit! Appears Burky has again performed above and beyond normal.expectations.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
That darn Burky... he just keeps on turning out quality improvements. When will it all end?
I got a new mill !!
I also have some ideas that have never been done , hope to get at it this winter .
My bean counter is always working !!!,LOL .

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I got a new mill !!
I also have some ideas that have never been done , hope to get at it this winter .
My bean counter is always working !!!,LOL .
Hows about some hints, Burky?
:)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Hows about some hints, Burky?
:)
Man you are going to have to put it out of your mind till after hunting season ,LOL.
I will say this , i am going to use 2 left or 2 right side cams on one bow .
going to be interesting .
there will be picks i can assure you that !!
I will pound out the design while i sit in the stand this fall !!

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Man you are going to have to put it out of your mind till after hunting season ,LOL.
I will say this , i am going to use 2 left or 2 right side cams on one bow .
going to be interesting .
there will be picks i can assure you that !!
I will pound out the design while i sit in the stand this fall !!
How about 2 left and 2 rights for a over/under xbow.lol
Brilliant for those quick 2nd killz. I like that idea.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
How about 2 left and 2 rights for a over/under xbow.lol
Brilliant for those quick 2nd killz. I like that idea.
That would be a challenge !!!
there would be a lot to work out on a design like that ,LOL.
It could be done ,anything can be made , just how would it look ,weigh and perform , right off the bat i can see a lower poi on the lower arrow .2 triggers ,2 trigger boxes with the lower box modified , getting past the riser would be the real challenge , HMMMMM i love it when people get my brain working !!!!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
That would be a challenge !!!
there would be a lot to work out on a design like that ,LOL.
It could be done ,anything can be made , just how would it look ,weigh and perform , right off the bat i can see a lower poi on the lower arrow .2 triggers ,2 trigger boxes with the lower box modified , getting past the riser would be the real challenge , HMMMMM i love it when people get my brain working !!!!
Blueprint? Make sure you reverse the limbs,LOL. Oh,and some cams would be nice! AND,500 fps......
1599261859250.png

Reactions: burky247365

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Reactions: Tnmtns
1 - 15 of 15 Posts