Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a minute to make you aware of something. Local church is putting on their first ever Christian Outdoors Banquet. They are having guest speakers, Christian band, along with door prizes and wild game food. I asked Scorpyd for a donation and Rex is sending a crossbow for a door prize. That’s a good thing to keep in mind while contemplating your next crossbow purchase.

· Banned
Nemesis 480 & DeathStalker 380, I live near Greensburg PA. I enjoy building custom strings
7,724 Posts
This is one of the reasons why I buy Scorpyd Crossbows in the first place. But not why I would attend a church function.

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Extremely nice contribution by Rex from Scorpyd. Certainly not a surprise, Scorpyd is a top notch company!

Reactions: Iron Duke

· Premium Member
6,190 Posts
Nice going Rex!

Reactions: Iron Duke

14,512 Posts
Beautiful! ...
Stock photography Photography

Reactions: Muffinman

· Registered
1,248 Posts
That was very nice for Rex to step up and give a crossbow for such a great event. I've been going to a wildlife dinner once a year at a local church for 3 years now and it's always a blessing to hear a message being preached by a fellow deer hunter mixing in the gospel and sharing the importance of hunting and spending time outdoors.

· Vendor
1,616 Posts
I just wanted to take a minute to make you aware of something. Local church is putting on their first ever Christian Outdoors Banquet. They are having guest speakers, Christian band, along with door prizes and wild game food. I asked Scorpyd for a donation and Rex is sending a crossbow for a door prize. That’s a good thing to keep in mind while contemplating your next crossbow purchase.
Did he include arrow? ;)

· Registered
19 Posts
We will be having our 6th anual game feed in 2 weeks. It started with 3 of us doing it. Niw we have help. We rent the KC hall. We have been averaging 450 people to feed. We do drawings and a trophy wall and a guest speaker. Something like this would be wonderful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.