Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my Siege RS410 and my scope rail was pointing off to the left. I pushed it back in line with the barrel. How do I tighten the scope rail down?

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
I agree with Farm Deer. The point the rail attaches is not easy to get to and if the bow made it through QC that way or was damaged in handling somehow, they should take a look at the rail and it's mounting point.

Reach out to their Customer Service or Randy Wood.

[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it back today and it's slightly bent to the left. Unreal. QC needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The brush and everything it's attached to is straight, but the rail is clearly crooked. I don't see how TP could have missed that. I wonder if I could simply tap it over w/o loosening it up too much

·
Premium Member
3,981 Posts
The brush and everything it's attached to is straight, but the rail is clearly crooked. I don't see how TP could have missed that. I wonder if I could simply tap it over w/o loosening it up too much
I would call TenPoint right away.
Can you post some pictures?

·
Premium Member
3,981 Posts
View attachment 198514

Here it is. There's also a larger over hang of the rail on the left side over the trigger box as opposed to the right
Ya, that sure does not look right.
I don't know about tapping it over, nothing I have had to do before and not sure I would do to a new xbow.
Who did you buy it from?
What do they say about it?
I would want it fixed right or replaced for sure.
Hope it works out for you and maybe Randy from Tenpoint will see this and offer some recourse.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts