Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Sig BDX setup with a FTS? I’m curious how you like it! I’m Joining the Ravin family again! Just ordered my R10 with a Sig BDX combo and Tactacam 5.0/FTS combo. Should be a fun season here in Missouri!!!

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Hey Wes, I see no replies yet.
Did you try the Facebook page for Sig Sauer yet?
Maybe someone there has tried the FTS?

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Interested in how the FTS works for you Wes.

I have the 5.0 and had thought about getting the FTS but their statement on losing 1” of eye relief was a bit concerning.

I assume that the 1” loss is the physical distance only and I wouldn't have to change the scope’s location. Waiting to hear how it works out for you.

Reactions: dynamo61

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Interested in how the FTS works for you Wes.

I have the 5.0 and had thought about getting the FTS but their statement on losing 1” of eye relief was a bit concerning.

I assume that the 1” loss is the physical distance only and I wouldn't have to change the scope’s location. Waiting to hear how it works out for you.
Same thought here, TPCollins.
I already have our scope at the front of the rail for best eye relief.
I would have to get a longer rail or something like that..

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
TXRDX-guy has lots of experience for this scope setup. I will say this one is still on my radar in my Xbow journey.

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
Same thought here, TPCollins.
I already have our scope at the front of the rail for best eye relief.
I would have to get a longer rail or something like that..

I can’t find the exact youtube video I saw when these first came out but it was being set up on a Vortex XBR scope (which I have). Some of the other videos I just watched were showing it just being added without relocating the existing scope in the mount so it looks like the 1” loss is physical distance not optical distance.

It did show adjusting the ocular’s focus ring outward to bring both the target and crosshair into focus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts