Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am sighting in my crossbow. I have my dial turned all the way up sighting in and still coming in 2" low. This is weird because my brother has the same exact set up and his is dead nuts every time. Only different is I broke one of my scope rings and had to buy replacement rings but they are almost exactly the same. They are medium 1" weaver. I have sighted in guns before and never had this issue.

Do you think I need to buy higher rings? how else can I go two more MOA up? Shooting dead center just low. Any tips are appreciated!! It is the scope that came with the crossbow.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
So I am sighting in my crossbow. I have my dial turned all the way up sighting in and still coming in 2" low. This is weird because my brother has the same exact set up and his is dead nuts every time. Only different is I broke one of my scope rings and had to buy replacement rings but they are almost exactly the same. They are medium 1" weaver. I have sighted in guns before and never had this issue.

Do you think I need to buy higher rings? how else can I go two more MOA up? Shooting dead center just low. Any tips are appreciated!! It is the scope that came with the crossbow.
PLO - Send me your mailing address and I'll solve your ring issue and upgrade your scope to the Sniper Illuminated model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts