Crossbow Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the ravin all dialed in for the scope rings but the 100 yard ring the shots are high. i have checked every other range and they are spot on. what did i do wrong? i sighted it in per the instructions and no i will never shoot at a deer at that range but it sure was fun practicing at it. got my steps in for the day. thank you all and good luck this season and stay safe.

·
Registered
17,581 Posts
I doubt that you did anything wrong and am amazed that you are on out to 90 yards. If you want to correct the 100 yard mark you will have to dial the speed dial up more then mark that spot on the dial and use it when shooting 100 yards. But you will have to remember when shooting any other distance to be on your original setting which needs to be marked also. I used white out to mark one of mine.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I don’t have a ravin bow but I did have a ravin scope. Unfortunately, the subtensions are just not accurate all the way out to 100 yards.

Reactions: robertyb

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Definitely not the best scope but will get the job done if its what you have.
It most certainly will. I killed several deer using the ravin scope. It served me well and I hope it’s serving the fellow CBN member I sold it to well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts