Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today, I received my SKB crossbow case from Wyvern Creations that is made for my Tenpoint Vapor RS 470. This case is built like a tank!
My crossbow fits perfectly snug in it and has compartments for quiver, arrows and places to carry extra broadheads and maintenance equipment. Love this case, it’s rick solid.
Wyvern Creations has them on their website that are custom made , crossbow specific.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts

Today, I received my SKB crossbow case from Wyvern Creations that is made for my Tenpoint Vapor RS 470. This case is built like a tank!
My crossbow fits perfectly snug in it and has compartments for quiver, arrows and places to carry extra broadheads and maintenance equipment. Love this case, it’s rick solid.
Wyvern Creations has them on their website that are custom made , crossbow specific.
It's an excellent HD case! I have one for the Nitro which I'll bet is close to the Vapor case. It's been to Canada and back LOADED with stuff needed for spring bear hunting with the GIANT ATN scope.

As ANU notes, the fit is perfect and there are places for much of the other stuff you'll want to pack.

I'd highly recommend one for anybody traveling in rough terrain or flying long distances. I changed planes 3 times getting from DFW to North Bay and the case took some abuse on the surface with scratches and scrapes.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Sweet, will have to check one out for travelling long distances.
Our RS 470 does not fit in the Stag Hard Case because of our Sig Sauer Scope so we use the soft case for now.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I changed planes 3 times getting from DFW to North Bay and the case took some abuse on the surface with scratches and scrapes.
Ah yes, good 'ol North Bay.
One of my Friend's Grandma lived their for most of her life.
Loved going to visit her up there.
It's been at least 25 years though, gotta get back up there again soon.

Reactions: TX_RDXguy

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Ah yes, good 'ol North Bay.
One of my Friend's Grandma lived their for most of her life.
Loved going to visit her up there.
It's been at least 25 years though, gotta get back up there again soon.
Temagami is where we had hunt camp. Heritage Lodge.

It's sure has some pretty scenery!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Temagami is where we had hunt camp. Heritage Lodge.

It's sure has some pretty scenery!

View attachment 181271

View attachment 181273
Yes it is beautiful up there, a lot cleaner air and water but I can skip the winters LOL.
Matter of fact, Buddy is coming to our xbow shootout in August, will show him this post.
Six of us in total going, including a Javelin C02 xbow, will be my first time shooting one.
But, there I go again, drifting off into thread-jacking la-la land.
Apologies, AllNitroedUp!

Reactions: TX_RDXguy

·
8,844 Posts
Looks like … a Pelican/Storm case from here. I have a few of them, and have used a pile of them. Indestructible; even for the airline gorillas. I guess if we're seeing $3,000.00 crossbows, a $400.00 bow case shouldn't be too shocking ...lol Heck, with a 1k optic on a 3k crossbow I'd buy one too. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts