Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dartons 2016 lineup of crossbows will consist of the following models, the Terminator, The Scorpion, The Toxin 135 SS, Toxin 135 TAC, Toxin 150 XT, 150 TAC, Toxin 180 & Toxin 180 TAC...
The Rebel name has been dropped this coming year and changed to the Toxin (don't ask me why, I don't know)..All Toxin TAC models will be available only in black and will have a fold down pistol grip forearm..All the Toxin models will be based on the 2015 Rebel platform...I am hearing that the Toxin 180 is shooting around 410 FPS with a 400 grn arrow for those that are looking for more speed..
This is really all the info that I can release right now...Below is a short video on the Toxin 150 XT..

Mike

https://youtu.be/p7e9HBuaUwk

·
Registered
998 Posts
Last months Dartons pod cast commented that some Demo Toxin units were being tested but they also mentioned that they were going to start producing their own strings. Was there any mention of weather they are building them now or will this be implemented in 2016

GRIM

·
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As of right now I was told some bows will be available before 2016 and yes on making their own strings..If you mean are their in house strings available now, I'm not sure, but I can find out for you....

Mike

·
Registered
998 Posts
No real need to check at this point is was just curious, I have until Christmas to decide on gifts.

GRIM

·
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just found out, Darton is making their own crossbow strings (have been for awhile) and you can also call there and order custom strings & cables in your choice of colors..

Mike

·
Registered
308 Posts
Love me some Darton. Like to get my hands on the Toxin 180. Larger foot opening is a great idea. Really struggled with the Mickey boots. Their new silent saftey right by the trigger is sweet. Got it on the Viper SS. But thing I heard is no trigger creep. That bow with a light trigger and 0 creep. Sounds like a killer. Quite a claim. Cant wait to shoot one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts