Crossbow Nation banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes it will. The XB52 is what we call the Sniper so there is a DIY kit for it.

The DIY kit.....
View attachment 197894

Kit installed......
View attachment 197895
Aaaaa ok, so no machine work to be done? Thats good, I live in a small house, no access to any machine equipment.

How much are the kits? Do they fit both, or just the sniper?

This is great news, it looks like standard m16 telescopic stocks fit as well, is that correct, as so many styles on ebay?

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
Aaaaa ok, so no machine work to be done? Thats good, I live in a small house, no access to any machine equipment.

How much are the kits? Do they fit both, or just the sniper?

This is great news, it looks like standard m16 telescopic stocks fit as well, is that correct, as so many styles on ebay?
A hole needs to be drilled and tapped in the trigger box. That can't be done without a drill press.

Here is a link to a video on the work required.

Sniper Trigger Kit Video

The kits are $85. Shipping outside the US is additional.

The kit works on the Sniper.

Any standard AR buttstock that fits a mill spec tube will work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A hole needs to be drilled and tapped in the trigger box. That can't be done without a drill press.

Here is a link to a video on the work required.

Sniper Trigger Kit Video

The kits are $85. Shipping outside the US is additional.

The kit works on the Sniper.

Any standard AR buttstock that fits a mill spec tube will work.
I wouldnt trust myself doing that, ive read, that you do the upgrades, if I posted.from uk, would you be interested in doing the job? Obviously costs involved. This is the only blog, where ive seen mentioned :/

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I wouldnt trust myself doing that, ive read, that you do the upgrades, if I posted.from uk, would you be interested in doing the job? Obviously costs involved. This is the only blog, where ive seen mentioned :/
Mark, you can do this. I did my own trigger upgrade myself. If I can do it, you can too.
Rich, has good instructions and someone has a video out on it.

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
I have a suggestion that may make it easy for you Mark. Shipping to the UK will be significant and two ways would be crazy expensive. I have a good shape trigger box I could modify for you and send it. You can swap it and keep your old one as a spare part. The trigger box would add $40. The total is $145 plus shipping. Something to consider.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mark, you can do this. I did my own trigger upgrade myself. If I can do it, you can too.
Rich, has good instructions and someone has a video out on it.
I probably can, I dont have any drills, taps or any machining gear, will be cheaper for me, to yank the sucker out and post it, to america :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts