Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Tundra; Sniper 370: BEEs, Hawke IR
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all have a great and informative forum here. Today I received my very first Xbow and assembled it and shot it in. By reading the forum here I never even tried the three light weight bolts, bought a new scope and ordered the trigger job from Rich. After shooting my first Xbow I know you guys know what you are talking about. The creep on this trigger is at least 1/2” or more but I can still but the bolts into 1”circles with a HORRIBLE stock scope at 20 yds. I still to need upgrade the trigger components when they arrive (need them badly as you all stated), the new scope arrives tomorrow and I’m still debating on what new bolts to get???? Deer season in OH starts September 26 and I’ll be hunting PA as well this year.

thank you ALL for your kind suggestions as it is much appreciated!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check out the Tenpoint EVO-X centerpunch arrows. If you're going to use lighted nocks they are easy to add. I ordered mine from Dave @ Wyvern Creations and they arrived in 3 or 4 days. He carries the light sticks and colored nocks as well. I'm new (to xbows) also, but have liked what I'm seeing from these arrows.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Good luck with the new Elite and you're definitely on track to make it a great shooter. I'm a EVO-X arrow fan as well and although they are expensive, their value in quality, accuracy and availability have made them my go to arrow for my TenPoint and CenterPoint xbows.

Be safe and shoot straight!

Reactions: GSKELLIE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts