Crossbow Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I might be beating a dead deer with this one but I've always used fixed blade heads in my other crossbows. I just picked up a Sniper Lite last night and it seems like mechanicals are the way to go and I'm interested in trying them. Research shows that Swhackers might be a good choice. I was originally told Rage but I'm having a hard time being convinced by what I'm reading.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
Nothing wrong with Swhackers. Ive used them for a few years now and have had great results from them every year. Key is making a good shot putting the arrow where it needs to be and The Swackers WILL leave a good blood trail just in case the deer makes it out of view before it falls.;)

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I have used grim reaper crossbow heads in all of my mission and Scorpyds bows. Every one shot has done it's job. At one time mathews/mission licensed and sold grim reapers. 100 grain is what I use.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Did a little more reading up and went with some reapers. If I see a decent deal on the Swhackers, I'll probably pick them up just to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts